Date: 5/2/19 8:27 pm
From: <barnettpenni...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Our Rose-breasted Grosbeak story
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 4:11:05 PM UTC-4, Phil Davis wrote:
> MDBirders:
>
> I think I may have told this story before here, but probably many years ago ...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post. I'm a long-time birder but new to this group. I was motivated to join a birder discussion group this morning, because I was so excited to see our first rose-breasted grosbeak of the season this morning (May 2). We didn't have any last year, so it was a big deal for us to see one this year.

Cheers, Penni