Date: 5/2/19 2:53 pm
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: May 1st -Rose-breasted Grosbeaks (M), Blue Jays- Wayne Twp. Schuylkill Co.
Two male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks appeared at the feeders on May 1.  They are still here today, but I've not seen any females.
There are now two White-crowned Sparrows in the yard.White-throated Sparrows are still in the area.
Will someone take my Blue Jays, PLEASE!The small number of local Blue Jays never caused any problems.   However, this year's huge invasion of Jays is keeping the other  birds from accessing the feeders.. Except for the Red-bellied Woodpeckers, the birds are constantly being chased by the aggressive flock of Jays.   They are also draining my stash of  seed & suet.I've never noticed such large numbers before this year.  Any thoughts on  that?
Good Birding,   Ann M. Liebner
Wayne Twp.  Schuylkill County

On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 2:35:12 PM EDT, Jason Verdier <0000001361c1d04c-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Been swamped by about 10 blue jays the last 2 days anyone else?
Jason VerdierLake Meade Adams County

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail