Date: 5/2/19 12:52 pm
From: Chas Argent <chas.argent...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Mount Pleasant Farm/What The—
Is anyone aware of why the understory/brush and and all the fields have been essentially striped bare at Mount Pleasant Farm this spring? I was there in early February and the place was basically unchanged from previous years.

I went there today for the first time this Spring and was shocked to see it all gone, and in many cases down to exposed dirt and nothing more. It seems odd to me to do this in Springtime but maybe there's some consideration of which I am unaware.

Chas Argent
Catonsville, MD