Date: 5/2/19 11:45 am
From: Kenneth Petersen <weta...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Unusual yard visitor near Cabrillo

This morning, at approximately 9:40 am, the Ring camera for our backyard picked up a very unusual visitor.
A GREATER ROADRUNNER ran across our back patio and hopped up onto the back fence, before flying down towards
Vienna Dr. We are near Vienna and Soquel Dr, near Cabrillo. I don't recall ever hearing about GRRO in mid-county.

-- Kenneth Petersen
Aptos, CA