Date: 5/2/19 10:21 am
From: Christopher Loscalzo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Racebrook Tract highlights
Chiming in on how birdy it was this morning throughout (at least coastal)
CT, we birded our local patch* this morning (all morning, 4.5 hours worth of
birding), the Racebrook Tract in Orange and Woodbridge. We recorded a total
of 68 species, including 17 warbler species. Highlights were:
BLACKBURNIAN, CAPE MAY, WORM-EATING, AND WILSON'S WARBLER, EASTERN
WOOD-PEWEE (early), a pair of roosting BARRED OWLS, GREAT CRESTED
FLYCATCHER, YELLOW-THROATED VIREO, RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH, and SWAINSON'S
THRUSH.

Full report on ebird. Report shared with CBA for block 94D.

Chris Loscalzo and Marianne Vahey,
Woodbridge

*Bird Watcher's Digest, Vol. 35, #2, Nov/Dec 2012, page 84.