Date: 5/2/19 8:36 am
From: 'Karen Disbrow' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Spring Meeting May 3-5
Hi ALL,  Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
A couple of things:  BRING re-fillable water bottles if you have them.  We will have bottles of water and we will collect used ones for recycling.
It has been wet so prepare for muddy walking in some areas.  IF it warms up to 70F there will be mosquitoes and ticks, so bring repellant.
The weather looks very good for the weekend !  So the Birding should be great !
Good Birding !
Karen DisbrowEvents Coordinator ICBC