Date: 5/2/19 7:46 am
From: Laura Stenzler <lms9...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Lots of birds today
Hi all,

Today we had first-of-year Oriole, Woodthrush, Hermit Thrush and Catbird. In addition today we have Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, up to 24 Purple Finches, 6 House Finches, a bunch of Goldfinches and up to 10 Pine Siskins, White-throated Sparrows, Chipping Sparrows, White breasted and Red breasted Nuthatch, Titmouse and a female Pileated all at the feeders (but not at once!). Ruby-crowned Kinglets are singing in the yard as are Cardinals and Song Sparrows and Tree Swallows are checking out a box along the edge of the pond. Nice foggey spring morning!

Laura

Hunt Hill Road, Dryden

Laura Stenzler
<lms9...>