Date: 5/2/19 6:56 am
From: bob mcguire <bmcguire...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Lindsay Parsons This Morning
I got in an hour of hill climbing behind the fire station this morning before the rain set in. And it seemed like every few steps I took, another species began to sing!

Highlights of the walk were, for me, FOY Canada, Prairie, Black and White and Black-throated Green Warblers, Ovenbird, Evening Grosbeak and Baltimore Orioles, Hermit and Wood Thrushes. The Canada Warbler was an especially thrilling sighting, as it sang its typical song with chips - directly overhead and at close range.

Bob McGuire

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/