Date: 5/2/19 3:17 am
From: Orietta <orietta.candela...>
Subject: [MDBirding] The Maryland Yellowthroat is available!
Thank you to all who contributed to the latest issue of the YT. MBCP, Records Committee, Kurt Schwarz, the Stickney Family, Claire Nemes, Kyle Rambo, David Fleischmann, Gene Ricks, Anthony VanSchoor, Studio Kayama, Valley Meadow Farms, our members, our editors, our photographers, and our readers! The submission period for the next YT closes on July 25 (you must be a member to submit). Have a nice summer! https://mdbirds.org/publications/the-yellowthroat/

Orietta C. Estrada
Frederick