Date: 5/1/19 9:42 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: The Year of the Calliope
There have been several reports (more than normal) of Calliopes from Benton
County in the past week as well, and today I joined the ranks of the
fortunate birders who had one in their yard, when a female paid an (all to
brief) brief visit to our feeder. Not enough time to even think about
grabbing the camera - and of course, it never returned for seconds! Still a
fun little bird to see!

Happy migration

Hendrik

--