Date: 5/1/19 7:22 am
From: Brian Byrnes <00000140398cc88a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Join PSO in supporting the Delaware Bird-A-Thon
Dear Pennsylvania birders,

The Pennsylvania Society for Ornithology is supporting a team at Delaware's Bird-A-Thon, raising funds to purchase an important property for Red Knots. We hope you will consider supporting us with a donation at https://pabirds.org/birdathon.html. PSO has pledged $500 towards the effort and we hope to multiply that support with contributions from birders across Pennsylvania. Red Knot is a Species of Greatest Conservation Need in Pennsylvania protecting this critical habitat along the Delaware Bay is a great way to contribute to Red Knot conservation.

Barry Blust, Mike McGraw, and I are gearing up to represent PSO at the event. Our team, named PSO's Knot Messing Around, will try to see/hear as many species as we can in Kent County, Delaware this weekend on May 5th.

The Bird-A-Thon also has a $100,000 matching contribution, so contributions will be doubled. Thanks for your support!

Brian Byrnes
Delaware County

https://pabirds.org/birdathon.html

Join us on Facebook!