Date: 5/1/19 5:04 am
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-necked Stilt, Willets at Coralville Lake
The Black-necked Stilt is now viewable from the end of Curtis Bridge Rd. It’s feeding with two American Avocets. Also, from where it was scoped yesterday at the marina, very, very far out and upstream, are a suspicious group of birds that remind me of a large Willet flock, but I’ll need to hike to investigate those.

Best,
Brandon Caswel
Marion