Date: 4/30/19 7:07 pm
From: Salt Point Osprey Camera <cec222...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Off Topic: Invitation to cruise Cayuga Lake
Discover Cayuga Lake

(formerly the Floating Classroom)

Invites you to our

Spring Sails

May 15, 17, and 19, 2019

The MV Teal departs from the Allan H. Treman Marina

7 pm Sunset Cruises on May 15 and 17;

2 pm Afternoon Cruise May 19

All-inclusive cruise and food tickets are $50 each; $90 for two.

For Reservations: call 607-3275253 or

go to www.discovercayugalake.org, Book Now, and choose Spring Sail.

Come aboard for our 2019 season, supporting our mission of education and
access

to Cayuga Lake, with a Spring Sailing party on the MV Teal. Cruise Cayuga
Lake

enjoying gorgeous views, scrumptious hors d'oeuvres and deserts

catered by Serendipity, music by guitarist Bob Keefe, and

a flowing cash bar offered by the Six-Mile Creek Winery.

Join us a half-hour early to meet the crew.

These cruises are part of our “Stairway to the Stars” fundraising campaign,

to bring the MV Teal to its full potential as a vessel for education and
discovery.

Your support will not only support class trips aboard the Teal, but will
also help us

augment educational exhibits, add a staircase, and open the upper deck

for birdwatching, sightseeing, and star gazing on night cruises, complete

with telescopes for lessons in astronomy and celestial navigation.

Discover Cayuga Lake is a fiscally sponsored project of the

Center for Transformative Action, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/