Date: 4/30/19 6:25 pm
From: Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Banding codes formerly 'GWWA Montgomery'
Contrary to what else has been posted, google searches don’t return answers
for me, only links to big lists from USGS, Carolina Bird Club, etc, which
aren’t searchable to a troglodyte like me. If we want to cater to all skill
levels, is it REALLY to hard to use the full name?

I’m on the road with public WiFi and not going to purchase another app in
an unsecured environment.

Kurt Schwarz
Ellicott City, Howard County
kurtschwarz4 at gmail dot com