Date: 4/30/19 10:20 am
From: Fawn Bowden <fawnda10...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ibis at Hawkeye WMA- Johnson County
While parked near Swan Lake this morning at Hawkeye WMA, 3
Glossy/White-faced Ibis flew directly overhead, flying from the east in a
NW direction. I checked out Sand Point, but only saw 3 juvenile Bald
Eagles hunting the area and a lone Goose. Despite nice looking shorebird
habitat at Round Pond, I did not see any shorebirds there.

Fawn in Riverside