Date: 4/29/19 6:26 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

April 29, 2019

Not a work day for me and the cold north wind kept me mostly indoors. The only arrival I saw in a short morning stroll was a Hammond’s Flycatcher, and it was reported yesterday.

The weather will slow things down through tomorrow, most likely, then we expect a big flow late in the week and into the weekend.

Photographers of the owls should remain south of the north edge of the gravel road. Avoid creeping around in the trees there; that seems to bother the owls more than road traffic. Likewise stay out of the staff parking area.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS: