Date: 4/29/19 5:31 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] Feeling sorry for myself
Hi Paul Sullivan, I feel your supposed inability to hear Grasshopper
Sparrows. That first reach of Belts Rd and across Gap Rd from the junction
(Irons or Harding or somebody will know more on this than I) usually has a
few Grasshopper Sparrows by now or a little later. Three Vesper Sparrows
seems about right. Next few days there might be Lazuli Buntings there too

I am rapidly losing my ability to walk good, met with doc this morning and
will have an MRI as soon as I can get in, the next day or two, am slightly
out of touch with birding at this time.

Besides that, car in the shop this morning, caught a ride to the doc with
my neighbor, thought I could get back home on foot but I cannot walk like I
usually did.

WHITE CROWNED SPARROWS were everywhere in the industrial shrubbery of strip
malls along River Road in Keizer. Those, with Swifts, were the two most
noticeable birds I saw on my 2 mile walk before I got tired and caught a
bus, other birds I saw were Osprey, Starling, Chickadee and Crow

Roy Gerig Salem OR
.

Join us on Facebook!