Date: 4/29/19 2:16 pm
From: Jim Moodie <jmoodie...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos shorebirds
Ah, Dave...thanks for giving me another reason to retire! And here I was just thrilled to hear about 200 Western Sandpipers whizzing by me up at Wickiup Reservoir (Deschutes County) last summer. I want to experience spring shorebird migration on the coast firsthand...some day.

Thanks to everyone sharing these natural historical moments. Many of us live vicariously through you.

Happy migration and cheers!
Jim

Dr. Jim Moodie
Science Department
COCC

Spring Term Office Hours:
Wednesday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Science Center 287
Thursday 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. Science Center 287