Date: 4/29/19 8:27 am
From: Jack Maynard <jmaynard...>
Subject: [obol] Pectoral Sandpipers NO
In case anyone was going to chase the Pectorals listed by myself and others at Smith&Bybee, Iā€™m here with a scope and Shorebird book right now and they are definitely least sandpipers.
Mea Culpa.
I had been too quick to assume earlier IDs were good.
To the defense of others who saw Pectorals, there is one slightly larger sandpiper but it also lacks the definite birder between white belly and streaked chest, and I believe it is also a least.

Thanks to those who questioned my ID in personal email. Happy to be corrected and eat a little crow. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜šŸ˜¬

Jack Maynard
NE PDX

Sent from my iPhone

POST: Send your post to <obol...>