Date: 4/29/19 8:22 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Re: Western Kingbird report, southern Snyder County
thanks Joe

I did speak to Dwight and he described it fairly well while I was driving.

it was at his home and he was okay if anyone would want to come and look
for it and confirm the ID

I am not sure when I could get out to chase it, so let us know if
someone else can

chad.

--
***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on