Date: 4/28/19 3:01 pm
From: Linkoz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Brown thrasher, rose breasted grosbeak.
This morning we had a Brown thrasher in our tray sunflower seed feeder. I don’t recall ever seeing one in/on our feeders. We generally see them foraging on the ground only. It was in no hurry to exit the tray and constantly “thrashed” seed everywhere making other ground feeders happy!
Yesterday we had our FOS male Rose breasted grosbeak, returning on the same date for three consecutive years. Last year we also had our first hummer on the same date, none seen yet this year.
Linda Kozloski
Suffield

Sent from my iPhone