Date: 4/28/19 9:58 am
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: 2019 Brooks Bird Club Foray Announcement
Hello All,

The Brooks Bird Club Foray will take place in the Tygart Valley and surrounding areas of Randolph County in West Virginia, June 7-15, 2019. The location is roughly three hours southeast of Pittsburgh, and over the years we've had many interesting birds there in good numbers. It is also convenient to the city of Elkins, all while being out in beautiful farmland with lots of good grassland birds at our doorstep

As this Foray is our 80th, plans have been made. Our two special guests are Twan Leenders, President of the Roger Tory Peterson Institute, and Greg Miller of The Big Year. Both will spend at least a couple of days with us. Many other good speakers and trip leaders will be present and will teach us much.

There look to be trips to Bickle and Stuart Knobs, Kumbrabow Forest and more. There is a lot to see in this territory, with some sort of nature study for everyone.

For 7+ days of full meals & lodging, field trips, programs and camaraderie, the full time price is only $250. Daily rates are $50. As with every year, scholarships are available to cover costs, and there is a scholarship form on the BBC website (below). The location, Camp Pioneer in Beverly, is clean, comfortable and flat. For those who prefer hotel or B&B accommodations, there are many choices nearby.

Contact co-director Ryan Tomazin for more information at <wvwarblers...>, or go to http://www.brooksbirdclub.org/2019-bbc-foray.html<http://www.brooksbirdclub.org/foray> for online registration forms. Register by May 24, 2019.

Cheers,

Ryan Tomazin - Brooks Bird Club

[http://www.brooksbirdclub.org/uploads/5/2/8/3/52832773/published/img-2020.jpg?1522706051]<http://www.brooksbirdclub.org/2019-bbc-foray.html>

2019 BBC Foray - Brooks Bird Club<http://www.brooksbirdclub.org/2019-bbc-foray.html>
In order to attend Foray, you must be a BBC member in good standing Join the BBC HERE on our website it's easy! Transportation to camp will be up to each individual. Watch for BBC signs near camp.
www.brooksbirdclub.org

Join us on Facebook!