Date: 4/28/19 8:23 am
From: paultsullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] California thrasher report
Saturday, Apr 27:A neighbor said he hadn't heard it today. The hostess said it was more irregular lately.  I looked half hour at noon.  No luck.  I looked 40 min at 4:30 PM and saw it sing 15 minutes.Sunday, Apr 28:The bid was singing when I arrived at 7:50 AM and carried on for 15 min in the top of the cedar by the driveway.Other singers:  Yellow-breasted Chat, a pair of Ash-throated Flycatchers, Spotted Towhee, Acorn Woodpecker, Stellers Jay, both doves, Robins.The thrasher just returned after a 12 min break to do another set.;-)Paul Sullivan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Join us on Facebook!