Date: 4/27/19 7:08 pm
From: Ric Zarwell <birdingricz...>
Subject: [ia-bird] First House Wren has made it to our yard in Allamakee Co.
The snow was coming down almost horizontally pushed by a strong wind this afternoon. Despite the snow and chilly temperatures, it was really nice to see the first House Wren for this year in our yard.

We’re hoping a pair of wrens use nest boxes on both sides of our kitchen as they’ve done in recent years. Love the music going back and forth past us while we have our meals! Makes everything taste better….

Happy birding,

Ric

Ric Zarwell
Email: <BirdingRicZ...>
Mobile: 563-419-4991

Birding, after all, is just a game.
Going beyond, that is what is important.
Roger Tory Peterson