Date: 4/27/19 9:30 am
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: A bird photographer's cautionary tale
I am glad you posted that, David. Who knows what takes place in that small cranial cavity - except perhaps: 'Survival first'. Even at a distance, perhaps you looked like a 'one-eyed cat' in stealth mode to her. Maybe traffic, as a series of brief events, is more easily dismissed?

I typically run out of patience. I have Pileated woodpeckers working in my woods, but I never seem to sync our respective schedules. Maybe better, I don't want to be their one-eyed cat. Cheers.

Jim