Date: 4/26/19 6:04 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur Update - Black Phoebe
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

April 26, 2019

Two parties reported a BLACK PHOEBE from the NE area today. I could not find it when I closed up the turista office at 4, but it could easily have gone to the shops to harass the Say’s.

A work day, 50 species from the deck. New arrivals: Wilson’s Warbler found by a George Fox U class (I missed it) and Gray Flycatcher. A different Dusky is also here and there are now three Calliopes. Lazuli Buntings are still here and there is a slow increase in tanagers, vireos, warblers.

Immense clouds of butterflies and moths at the yellow flower currant bushes and the flowering plum.

MI: nil at HQ, some at Page.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon