Date: 4/26/19 4:43 pm
From: Beverly Propen via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Orange backyard feeders
There is a pair of chipping sparrows hanging around my feeders for several
days.
Also a pair of red breasted nuthatches on the trees and feeders. I have
had the RB nuthatches occasionally in the winter, but this is the first I
have had a pair in the spring. Also a pair of Northern Flickers, pair of
downies, pair of Red bellies. The wild turkeys continue to display
everyday. A neighbor asked me...."What gives with all the turkeys here
this year?" Spring is in the air.
Bev Propen, Orange