Date: 4/26/19 2:29 pm
From: Thomas Gilg <tom...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Vesper Sparrow
Hi All,

Earlier on April 23, I heard what I believed to be Grasshopper Sparrows singing on Belts Drive very close to Gap Road. I welcome trained ears to weigh in on the WAV files in the following folder. The "edit" version has 4 song bursts back to back. The songs are very faint and dainty compared to everything else.

https://barbless-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/tom/EvPsAZyacJFLmxxuY5QutKYBGqQtfToT7t599Xejn2qFMQ?e=s2q4CU

I returned days later, and again heard the same song in the same location. Also singing but distinct were Savannah Sparrows and Chipping Sparrows.

Who else makes a tick(s)-steadyFastTrill-miniEndingTick sound?

--tg