Date: 4/26/19 11:04 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Broad-winged Hawks
I spent a productive hour outside my shop, while a piece of furniture dried, watching the rapidly changing skies. Winds from the SW proved good for a push of Broad-winged Hawks, Osprey, Sharp-shinned and Cooper's Hawks. Most of the Broad-wings flew over in a glide, but there was one really nice kettle just a little NW of my location. I counted 4 separate Ospreys, coming through individually. Also a flock of 6 Double-crested Cormorants went over just past noon, heading east. Heard my FOY Great Creasted Flycatcher this morning as well.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD