Date: 4/26/19 9:21 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Clatsop Beach
Very few shorebirds. I drove from Del Rey access to Peter Iredale. Maybe 6
Whimbrel, 2 Semi plover, 1 Least Sand, 3 Blackbellied Plover. More Dunlin
and Sanderling, a few score Westerns. A very pleasant place to be, inside a
car with the windows rolled up. Its 51 degrees with a steady breeze off the
ocean. Gearhart access blown over with loose sand(south entrance to Clatsop
Beach) and also too much loose sand at Peter Iredale for ordinary cars. Del
Rey is ploughed and Sunset access looks similarly friendly to flatlanders
like me. I probably won't drive south from Del Rey to check those many
miles l missed .

Join us on Facebook!