Date: 4/26/19 6:27 am
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Hummers in love and a question
After dinner last night we saw a female hummingbird at the feeder for the first time this season. The male was perched on a twig about 10 inches above her. After she drank twice, he did his U- shaped display flight for her (only the second time I've seen that!), and then they flew off together.Also, we've had a House Wren and Chipping Sparrow at the nyjer feeder, but almost no Goldfinches. We're down to about 4 of them. Until a week ago we had so many (15-20  at a time) we had to fill the feeder daily. Were most of them likely migrants?Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone