Date: 4/24/19 4:15 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] Brilliant Nashville Warbler, Joryville CP near Salem 4/24
Around the parking area to this nice county park there are several species
of blooming trees that I watched after 10 this morning for 20 minutes or
more

I was mesmerized by a brilliant NASHVILLE WARBLER up close feeding on
pollen, or something on catkins, I said two years ago and now again, seeing
that jewel a very uncommon little bird here, is like a rhapsody

In the same trees there were at least two ORANGE-CROWNED and a
BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER a pair of BLACK-CAPS and a single
CHESTNUT-BACKED CHICKADEE and a silent HAMMONDS FLYCATCHER, no doubt of its
identity, and a pair of JUNCOS on a beautiful spring morning

Roy Gerig Salem, OR

Join us on Facebook!