Date: 4/24/19 12:23 pm
From: Roger Rose <admiral.de.ruyter...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Northern Mockingbird, Johnson County
Noteworthy to me was a Northern Mockingbird, located .5 miles south of Swan
Lake Rd on James Av. It was around the farm on the west side of James Av.
I had birded buggy Swan Lake, with Gadwall, Blue-winged Teal, Wood Duck and
Hooded Mergansers present.
Farther up James Av in the WMA, I had House Wrens, Field Sparrows,
White-Throated Sparrows and Juncos. About 200 White Pelicans seen from the
north parking area.