Date: 4/24/19 8:57 am
From: erik.d.ostrander <erik.d.ostrander...>
Subject: [obol] Vaux's swifts Clatsop county
Last night while waiting for paint to dry on a railing before I reinstalled it I noticed my first of season VAUX'S SWIFTS in Cannon Beach! I don't know how many others have been seeing them already but I know I'm excited. In other news this upcoming weekends weather looks to be fantastic and the tides aren't too terrible. So, I'm hopeful that we will get some good looks at the Tufted Puffins and Common Murres and many other seasonal and resident birds on Haystack Rock. Thank you,Erik Ostrander(503) <621-6170Erik.d.ostrander...>

Join us on Facebook!