Date: 4/23/19 4:11 pm
From: drbeel <drbeel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] The Bard and a bird
Today is Shakespeare's 455th birthday.  That's 3,185 in dog years.  The Bard andI share initials, a birth month, and a superb command of the English language. OK, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Every April 23rd I commemorate the date by doing at least a tad of birding.  At 4:00 this afternoon, I found an early Nashville Warbler on my neighborhood walk.  Things were quite quiet otherwise.
William Scheible Rapids-on-Cedar