Date: 4/23/19 1:35 pm
From: Julie <jg441157j5x...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Yellow-rumped Warblers Jefferson County
Today I saw something I have never before seen. There were 12 YRW in the gravel road (130th St. about ½ m. west of Jasmine Ave.). Also eating gravel, or whatever was there that they liked, were 2 cardinals, a red-winged Blackbird, a White-throated Sparrow and a Brown Thrasher. I have never seen that many YRW in one place, and definitely not in the middle of the road. Of course, they flew when I approached, so I pulled over, shut off the engine and waited to see if they would return. They did.
Julie Johnston, Packwood

Julie Johnston
319-695-3037
http://www.wildwingcreations.com