Date: 4/23/19 11:31 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White-Fronted Geese
Fifteen minutes ago I heard Gtr White-fronted Geese over my backyard in
McMinnville. Saw a couple Tukey Vultures too.

The ground is covered with 25 Golden-crowned Sparrows and the feeders with
12 Evening Grosbeaks. I'm looking for the first Black-headed Grosbeak, due
any day now.

Paul Sullivan
Rummel St
McMinnville

----------------------

Subject: White-Fronted Geese
Date: Tue Apr 23 2019 12:37 pm
From: newhouse AT efn.org

No sooner than hitting "send" on the last report than several Vs of

high-flying WHITE-FRONTED GEESE came flying over SE Eugene heading NNW.

Probably in the range of 1500, in Vs that slowly "morphed" into and away

from each other. About 10 minutes later, another 500 or so.

Bruce Newhouse in Eugene

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!