Date: 4/23/19 8:15 am
From: Don Poggensee <donpog...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Broad winged Hawks, Ida County, west of Ida Grove

Hi,
This morning on a short road drive through Moorehead Park, I saw four Broad-winged Hawk. They have returned from down south, and usually stay for a short amount of time in the park. Many years, we have 8 to 10
of these small hawks.
Also one Osprey and two Kingfishers were fishing the lake again, without a fishing license.

Don