Date: 4/23/19 7:28 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Feeder surprises, Stratford
4/23. Stratford yard, feeders. We have enjoyed upwards of 30 Goldfinches at our feeders all winter and spring. This morning surprise visitors have included a male PURPLE FINCH, a PINE SISKIN, and a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH ( a duller one than the bright male The was with us during the winter). And just now a male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK!!! Waiting now for an Indigo Bunting!

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone