Date: 4/22/19 7:08 am
From: 'Karen Disbrow' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] DEADLINE for Food Thurs Apr 25 5 pm
OK, we are at 74 people as of a few minutes ago.  The DEADLINE for Food is this Thursday 5 PM.You can come and register  when you arrive, but if you want to eat; get your registrations in.
The Roberts Memorial Center is a lovely venue, will seat 300 !!  Not that I expect that many.
Any questions or needs, Call me 319-430-0315.
Good Birding !Looking Forward to seeing everyone !!!
Karen DisbrowIowa City Bird Club