Date: 4/21/19 4:56 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] [FR] Crows like PIZZA
I thought nothing of throwing a couple of pcs on the compost pile [CP]
as it was meatless. Lo and behold for the first time ever, crows took
an interest in the CP. When I checked, I found the pizza pcs pretty
well consumed - who knew...!!! I like my pizza lite on cheese, but
even so there was cheese along with the tomato sauce, basil, and
tomatoes [Mahgaretta (sp)]. This was Harris Teeter pizza. Wonder if
they also like Ledo's?

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County MD
M.O.S. member, Washington [WA] Co Chapter