Date: 4/21/19 2:21 pm
From: drbeel <drbeel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cedar Rapids raptor observations
1▪   The Ospreys on the cell tower at J Ave          and Wenig NE are on eggs (or perhaps          tiny little chicks?).
2▪   Four Broad-winged Hawks overhead         were clearly flying at an altitude of          less than 26,400 feet, so they count         on my 5MR list.
Bill Scheible Cedar Rapids
        "It's a proven fact that those who have        the most birthdays live the longest".