Date: 4/21/19 11:12 am
From: Beverly Propen via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - Mondo Pond, Milford, Apr 21, 2019
I hope I am doing this correctly. My ebird list from Mondo Ponds today.
Very birdy at Mondo Ponds today. Numerous northern rough winged swallows
with a Tree swallow and 4 Barn swallows in the flock at the main pond. A
Kingfisher, Black and white warbler and the nesting green herons in the
secondary back pond, heard the Common Yellowthroat and Yellow warbler.
Bev Propen, Orange