Date: 4/20/19 1:22 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <0000012b4af48ab0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Frick Park Pittsburgh
Hi,
After rain all day yesterday we had a beautiful partly cloudy morning here in Pittsburgh. It's now getting dark and I hear thunder.
The two Virginia Rails were heard again this morning by several people.
A few warblers that have been recently reported were still around including Yellow-throated, Black-throated Green, Black-and-white and Yellow-rumped. An Ovenbird was also singing today.
I saw and heard a first year male Purple Finch near the dog run as well as a Blue-headed Vireo.
I heard a Red-breasted Nuthatch in Falls Ravine.
And I was treated a new yard bird when I got home, a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.
Mike FialkovichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!