Date: 4/19/19 11:41 am
From: Matthew via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Checklists, eBird and Connecticut Audubon EcoTravel
Over the past couple months I have been slowly working on digitizing all of
the past EcoTravel checklists, along with uploading them to eBird. I find
it important to have a history of the places the organization has been,
along with the stories behind them if at all possible.

Along this journey I have run into an apparent problem: for one reason or
another, we are missing many past checklists from all types of trips, both
overnight and day.

If you have traveled with us in the past, led for us, or know someone who
may have some past checklists, it would be amazing if you were able to
share them with me. If they are already on eBird I can give you the
EcoTravel username to share them to if you wouldn't mind, but if they are
just paper lists, I'll gladly accept copies of those as well!

Thank you in advance for helping me record our history!

-Matt Bell
Vernon, CT
CT Audubon Society EcoTravel
Sales and Marketing Manager