Date: 4/15/19 6:35 am
From: Cathy or Bob Maleski via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] FOS chipping sparrow
Had my first of season chipping sparrow this morning, and a couple of weeks ago I had my one and only white-throated sparrow of the year.

I have two pairs of cardinals this year, and two pairs of gold finches, both species being absent last year except for single females.

Hoping my rose breasted grosbeaks come back again as they have each year for several years. [One to four pairs].

Bob Maleski
Ellington