Date: 4/13/19 7:06 am
From: LAIRD via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Sherwood and my yard
Last evening at Sherwood on the Mill Pond I saw two preening Snowy Egrets; looking through the camera I realized they were with ten Yellowlegs.

This morning I was going to look up whether they were Lesser or Greater Yellowlegs when out my window I saw that "my" Yellow-bellied Sapsucker had returned. I wasn't sure if it was male or female but then the male showed up and the two circled around and around the tree.

Dana Laird

Norwalk