Date: 4/13/19 7:06 am
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich Migrants
More new arrivals were beginning to trickle in for our second Saturday
Spring Migration Bird Walk this morning at Audubon Greenwich. With many
insects out in the warm weather atleast 15-20 Palm Warblers were taking
advantage of the insect feast by Mead Lake along with several Pine
Warblers. New arrivals included a LOUSIANA WATERTHRUSH which called once
along Riverbottom Road, a BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER and SWAMP SPARROW at Mead
Lake,and a EASTERN TOWHEE right outside the Audubon Center building by the
bird feeders.

Our Spring Migration Bird Walks will continue every Wednesday and Saturday
until May 22nd at 7 a.m. Saturday walks are at our main center at 613
Riversville Rd, Greenwich CT and Wednesday walks are at our Fairchild
Gardens Preserve on North Porchuck Rd. For more information visit
greenwich.audubon.org/events

-Ryan MacLean