Date: 4/12/19 4:09 pm
From: rosita94598 via Groups.Io <rosita94598=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Wandering Tattler continues
This morning I parked at the foot of the Municipal Pier--the bottom of Van Ness.  Looking over the edge toward Aquatic Park, the Wandering Tattler was picking at the rocks at low tide.  I did not stay long, as right next to where the bird was over the wall, a couple of men were smoking pot in a car and had loud boom-box type music playing.  It was not even 8:30, guess it is different for everyone.
Hugh B. HarveyWalnut Creek

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!