Date: 4/12/19 2:04 pm
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] LBBGs more info and RFI
Hi James, That may well be the high count for the state. In general I would
say that CT has never gotten the large numbers of Lesser Black-blackeds
that occur in many places on the East Coast, all the way down to FL. I've
had double-figure flocks at Cape May, NJ., but my highest CT count is 3.

Greg Hanisek
Waterbury